Daniel A. D'Auteuil, Jr.
A shareholder of the firm, Dan joined Isaacson & Raymond in 1993. His practice encompasses a variety of areas, including real estate, business and corporate law, estate planning, wills, probate and elder law.
Born and raised in Lewiston, Dan is proud to call where he has grown his legal practice built on strong client relationships his home. His desire to give back to the community and inclination to help others, paired with his competitive nature both off and on the hockey rink, led him to his career in law.
He is a recipient of the 2012 Legal Services for the Elderly Pro Bono Champion of Justice Award, the 2007 United Way Jim Phillips Award for outstanding community service and the 1995 and 1996 Volunteer Lawyers Project Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service and Education, and is a frequent lecturer on Estate Planning and Road Association issues.
• Saint Anselm College
• University of Maine School of Law
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
• Member of the U. S. District Court
• Member of the Real Estate and Title Section of the Maine Bar Association
• 3rd Degree Member of the Knights of Columbus
• Board Member of St Martin de Porres
• Active participant in local hockey and golf leagues
• Former Vice President of the Maine Gladiators Hockey
• Former Vice President of St. Dominic’s Alumni Association
• Former Chair of the St. Dominic’s Academy School Board
• Former Assistant Coach St. Dominic's Academy Varsity Hockey Team
• Former Director of Rebuilding Together LA
• Former Member of the Community Advisory Board of L-A College
• Former Coach of youth hockey for Maine Gladiators, soccer, and little league
• Former Referee for high school and youth hockey games
• Former president of the Androscoggin CountyBar Association
• Former Chairman of Androscoggin County United Way
• Former Vice President of Baseball for South Lewiston Little League
• Former Chairman of the St. Peter’s and Sacred Heart School Board
• Former Chairman of the City of Lewiston Board of Appeals
• Former President of the Board of Directors of Pathways, Inc.