A shareholder of the firm, Jason’s practice focuses in the areas of divorce, real estate and boundary disputes, personal injury, civil litigation, and probate litigation. Known for his superior trial skills, clients count on his tenacious representation for optimal results. His experience in handling complex legal issues in emotionally charged circumstances has given him unrivaled insight for finding and implementing creative solutions and strategies.
Beyond his strong reputation in the community, Jason has received a BV Preeminent Peer Review Rating from the distinguished Martindale-Hubbell. He has also been recognized as a Rising Star in the areas of both General Litigation and Family Law by New England Super Lawyers for the past five consecutive years and was voted Greater Lewiston/Auburn’s Best Attorney by Market Survey’s of America in 2013 and 2014.
An Aroostook County native, he became immersed in the community when he joined Isaacson & Raymond in 2008 and is proud to belong to a firm that cares deeply about the community, its people, and its future prosperity.
• BA - University of Maine Orono
• JD - University of Maine School of Law
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
• Member of the Maine State Bar Association
• Member of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association
• American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators
• Member of the Androscoggin County Bar Association
• Advisory board for Healthy Androscoggin